Services available during Covid-19 Pandemic
- We are still open during the COVID-19 traffic light alert level system, and available for your health care.
- Some of our appointments will still be conducted using telehealth or phone, but we are also allowing appointments on-site.
- We have a doctor and nursing team available everyday for urgent appointments and procedures if required.
- On-site we are following strict infection control and using personal protective equipment to ensure your safety.
- We are still accepting new patients.
For your safety, and the safety of others, if coming onsite, we ask that you please wear a mask, wash hands regularly, and do not bring any visitors to your appointment (accept guardian/caregivers). You may also be asked to wait in your car until required.
Please also check the locations of interest daily, especially on the day of your onsite appointment, and advise us if you have been to any of these. Click here to see these.
How to contact us:
If you want its confirm or change your upcoming appointment or surgery the easiest way to be updated is to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or message your surgeon's Secretary directly if you have their email address, we will reply within one business day.
Our nurses are still available for existing patient's medical enquires, or if you are concerned there has been a deterioration in your condition.
If you want to know more about surgery during the traffic light system, please read below:
- last updated 22nd of March, 2022:
For those patients who have been scheduled for a procedure or operation by one of our surgeons during Alert level red:
Our theatre staff will be in touch with you prior to surgery to outline our requirements, and timelines. Generally we are asking all patients to obtain a covid test prior to surgery. As PCR test results are slow to return, we suggest trying to source an RAT test. All this information and nmore will be discussed with you prior to surgery.
If after reading this you have further questions the best way to contact us is to email your surgeon's Secretary email address provided (or email@example.com) - we will get back to you within 24 hours
Click here for the latest NZ Government information about Covid-19.
Thank you for your patience during this time
We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything that we can do to help or improve your care then please let us know.